Friday, March 6, 2009

NCTIES

I've spent the last two days at the NCTIES conference in Raleigh. My head is spinning and it will take a few days to reflect, read my notes, and share some thoughts. Our school system is also posting on their wiki; check it out to see many postings from attendees in our county. There are several pics posted on the Rural Hall School quick pic blog.

Some of the very good websites from the conference are:

Tools for the Classroom
Tools for the Classroom Blog
Imbee
Fantastic Contraption
Gcast
Animoto
My Studio -- creates online quizzes
Glogster
One True Media
U Stream
Quantum Shift
Yack Pack
Flowgram
Pixton
Geocaching
Apple Tutorials (now all are free)
NC Wise Owl -- eBistro
Metiri
Scratch
SassoStuff
Plurk

Enjoyed these sessions and interactions so much I'm adding a new wiki as my own learning network base for technology and schooling, adding to this "flatter" blog and my videoconferencing ning page.

No comments:

Post a Comment